Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALES FOR GOODS SUPPLIED ON PAYMENT
WITH ORDER BASIS.
Please scroll through this screen to read our Conditions of Sale and print a copy for future reference.
All sales made by Henry's Electronics Ltd. of goods supplied on payment with order are made on the following conditions of sale.
1. No contract will exist between us until the goods are handed to you
or dispatched or on our accepting your order by e-mail after validation of your credit card and order details.
2. You are responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods
ordered by you for any particular purpose.
3. Any description by us of the goods is given by way of identification only. Descriptions and specifications are those of our suppliers and are given in good faith.
4. All transactions take place on a secure link, protected by a 128-bit encryption technology. The secure system used is Websites Payment Pro by "PayPal". This means that when buying online from this shop your card details are better protected than when using your card in some of the more conventional ways, for example phone or fax.
5a, Email: Henry's Electronics Ltd. we do not send marketing emails to non-customer, personal email addresses ('spam'). Any e-mail correspondence will only refer to outstanding queries or orders. You will only be required to provide information required for the transaction. All relevant information given at the time of ordering will be collected. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5b, Cookies: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Us.
Prices and Payment
6. All prices are in sterling, are exclusive of UK VAT
(20%) unless stated and are those current
at the date of payment. Listed prices are subject change
or withdrawal without notice. Payment must be made in
sterling by recognised credit or debit cards using the
Secure Server. A delivery charge of £7.00 plus
of UK VAT (20%) up to 18Kg volume weight,
will apply to all orders to UK Mainland. For Highland & Islands a delivery charge of £16.00 plus
of UK VAT (20%) up to 18Kg volume weight. For Northern Ireland & Eire delivery charge of £18.00 plus
of UK VAT (20%) up to 18Kg volume weight. For alternative
payment or delivery outside the UK NI, Eire and Channel
Isles, please apply to us for a quotation.
7. All goods are subject to availability which you should check before ordering. We will use our reasonable endeavors to despatch all orders within 5 working days or receipt of the order and cleared funds, otherwise we will inform you immediately and endeavor to agreed with you another date for delivery. If no date can be agree then the contract between us will be cancelled and any Monies paid by you will be refunded. In no event will we be liable to make good any damage or loss whether arising directly or indirectly out of delay or failure to deliver.
Guarantee and Liability
8. We will either replace free of charge goods damaged or lost in transit or refund any money paid by you for the goods provided you give notification in writing of such damage or loss within 7 days from delivery or in the case of non-delivery within 7 days of the latest date by which you would have expected to receive the goods. Where goods are received damaged all packing and paperwork must be kept for insurance purposes.
All products are sold with a 12 months warranty from date of receipt unless stated or longer should our suppliers warranties specifications state. If any goods are or become defective by reason only of use of defective materials or faulty workmanship or manufacture within a reasonable time from the date of despatch we will repair or replace at Company's Discretion. This is conditional upon the goods having been returned to us in good order accompanied by a copy of the receipt or other evidence that the goods were purchased from us and conditional upon defects not being caused as a result of your failure to comply use or instructions as to the storage, installation and commissioning use or maintenance of the goods or if you alter or repair such goods without our written consent. All goods returned carriage and insurance paid by Customer.
10. Where goods are returned under either Condition 8 or Condition 9
and the goods are found not to be defective and to be in full working order, they will be returned to you and an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods together with the cost of carriage will be charged to you.
11. The provisions mentioned above are in addition to your statutory rights.
12. You have a right to cancel your order within 7 working days from the day after the day you receive the goods has expired. All such goods must be returned in an "as new" condition together with all packaging accessories and must not have been opened. Where any goods are returned and received by us in accordance with this clause we will refund the money paid by you for those goods within 30 days of the date that they are so received by us. Not applicable to Trade or Quantity or Export Customers. This right shall not apply to any perishable item or any sealed audio or video recording or computer software where they have been unsealed carriage and insurance paid by Customer.
13. We will respond to all complaints promptly, and deal with them
fairly .If you have any complaints, please contact us in writing by e-mail, Fax or post . We will respond to all complaints within 5 working days, with a view to achieving an acceptable resolution within 7 working days thereafter.
14. Whereas risk shall pass to you on delivery of the goods ownership
of the goods shall not pass until we have received payment
in full. In the event of the goods being returned the
ownership of the goods shall revert to us (as shall
the risk) on receipt of the goods. E & O. E. March 2013.
404 Edgware Road, London, W2 1ED, United Kingdom
Tel : 020 7258 1831 Fax : 020 7724 0322
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org VAT Number : GB 241 7629 61